POST-PRODUCTION ACTIVITIES OF PRIVATE FILM, VIDEO AND TELEVISION PROGRAMS
This group includes post-production business activities, such as editing, cutting, dubbing, titling and film credit, closed captioning, creating computer graphics, animation and special effects and transferring films or tapes, including the activities of film studios and special animation film studios that carry out development and processing. films and film reproductions for distribution to theaters as well as documentary activities of footage or motion pictures which are managed by the private sector on the basis of remuneration
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a post-production activities of private film, video and television programs in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 59122
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 59122?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
59122 stands for post-production activities of private film, video and television programs
|Section||Information and communication|
|Division||Motion picture, video and television programme activities|
|Group||Motion picture, video and television programme production, sound recording and music publishing activities|
|Indonesian class||Post-production activities of private film, video and television programs|
Activities similar to Post-production activities of private film, video and television programs
- Music publishing activities and music books
- Private distribution of film, video and television programs activities
- Movie playing activities
- Voice recording activities
- Post-production activities of film, video and television programs by the government
- Post-production activities of private film, video and television programs
- Distribution activities of film, video and television programs by the government
- Aktivitas produksi film, video dan program televisi oleh pemerintah
- Private film, video and television program production activities
What are the requirements to set up a post-production activities of private film, video and television programs in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering post-production activities of private film, video and television programs company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a post-production activities of private film, video and television programs company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.