POWDERED SUGAR MANUFACTURING
This group includes the business of making sugar in the form of crystals (sand), the main ingredients of which are sugar cane, beets or others
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a powdered sugar manufacturing in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 10721
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 10721?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
10721 stands for powdered sugar manufacturing
|Section||Manufacture of food products|
|Division||Manufacture of other food products|
|Indonesian class||Powdered sugar manufacturing|
Activities similar to Powdered sugar manufacturing
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a powdered sugar manufacturing in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering powdered sugar manufacturing company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a powdered sugar manufacturing company depends on the location of your company's registered address.