PREMIUM CALL SERVICES (PREMIUM CALL)
This group includes business services for calls or conversations to certain numbers with the prefix 0809, and premium rates apply. The access characteristic of "Premium Call" is "normally closed", that is, it is opened when there is a request from the customer
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a premium call services (premium call) in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 61911
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 61911?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
61911 stands for premium call services (premium call)
|Section||Information and communication|
|Division||Other telecommunications activities|
|Indonesian class||Premium call services (premium call)|
Activities similar to Premium call services (premium call)
- Basic phone return services
- Other telecommunication activities ytdl
- Telecommunication activities specifically for your own purposes
- Telecommunication activities specifically for security defense needs
- Internet access return services
- Content provider services through a mobile mobile network or local fixed networks with limited mobility
- Other multimedia services
- Telecommunication activities specifically for broadcasting
- Communication system services
- Internet telephone services for public purposes (itkp)
- Internet interconnection services (nap)
- Premium sms services
What are the requirements to set up a premium call services (premium call) in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering premium call services (premium call) company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a premium call services (premium call) company depends on the location of your company's registered address.