PREMIUM SMS SERVICES
This group includes the activities of providing premium sms to certain numbers, and premium rates are applied. The nature of premium sms access is "normally closed", that is, it is opened when there is a request from the customer
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a premium sms services in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 61912
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 61912?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
61912 stands for premium sms services
|Section||Information and communication|
|Division||Other telecommunications activities|
|Indonesian class||Premium sms services|
Activities similar to Premium sms services
- Basic phone return services
- Other telecommunication activities ytdl
- Telecommunication activities specifically for security defense needs
- Internet access return services
- Telecommunication activities specifically for your own purposes
- Content provider services through a mobile mobile network or local fixed networks with limited mobility
- Other multimedia services
- Telecommunication activities specifically for broadcasting
- Communication system services
- Internet telephone services for public purposes (itkp)
- Internet interconnection services (nap)
- Premium sms services
What are the requirements to set up a premium sms services in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering premium sms services company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a premium sms services company depends on the location of your company's registered address.