PRIMARY SCHOOL EDUCATION OR MADRASAH IBTIDAIYAH GOVERNMENT
This group includes six-year, government-run primary school education including religious primary schools and special education equivalents, such as State Elementary Schools, State Madrasah Ibtidaiyah and State Elementary Special Schools. Included in this group are illiteracy eradication programs organized by the government for children who do not have the opportunity to attend school, as well as education for underdeveloped children at an equivalent level of education.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a primary school education or madrasah ibtidaiyah government in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 85111
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 85111?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
85111 stands for primary school education or madrasah ibtidaiyah government
|Division||Pre-primary and primary education|
|Indonesian class||Primary school education or madrasah ibtidaiyah government|
Activities similar to Primary school education or madrasah ibtidaiyah government
What are the requirements to set up a primary school education or madrasah ibtidaiyah government in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering primary school education or madrasah ibtidaiyah government company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a primary school education or madrasah ibtidaiyah government company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.