PRIVATE DISTRIBUTION OF FILM, VIDEO AND TELEVISION PROGRAMS ACTIVITIES
This group includes the business of distributing films, video tapes, DVDs and similar productions for motion picture cinemas or feature films, television networks and stations and exhibition organizers managed by the private sector on a remuneration basis. Including the acquisition of the distribution rights for motion pictures, films, video tapes and DVDs
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a private distribution of film, video and television programs activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 59132
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 59132?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
59132 stands for private distribution of film, video and television programs activities
|Section||Information and communication|
|Division||Motion picture, video and television programme activities|
|Group||Motion picture, video and television programme production, sound recording and music publishing activities|
|Indonesian class||Private distribution of film, video and television programs activities|
Activities similar to Private distribution of film, video and television programs activities
- Music publishing activities and music books
- Private distribution of film, video and television programs activities
- Movie playing activities
- Voice recording activities
- Distribution activities of film, video and television programs by the government
- Post-production activities of film, video and television programs by the government
- Post-production activities of private film, video and television programs
- Aktivitas produksi film, video dan program televisi oleh pemerintah
- Private film, video and television program production activities
What are the requirements to set up a private distribution of film, video and television programs activities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering private distribution of film, video and television programs activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a private distribution of film, video and television programs activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.