PRIVATE OTHER EDUCATION
This group includes other private education activities that have not been covered by the 85491 to 85498 group. Includes course services for reviewing professional examinations, teaching speed reading, flying schools, safety guard training, survival training and public speaking training, agribusiness, animation. and cinema, anouncer, broad casting, cricket cultivation, cargo, entertainment and modeling, law, business law, tax law, journalism or reporter, maritime affairs, communication, master of ceremonies (MC), notary or notariat, tourism and hospitality, shipping ( crew), legal advisors, broadcasters, fisheries, agriculture, animal husbandry, public relations, public speaking, show biz, tours and travel, air transportation and others.Also included in this group are religious education institutions such as the Quran Education Park (TPQ) and Diniyyah, Al-Quran reading guidance institutions and Islamic boarding schools, seminaries and the like.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a private other education in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 85499
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 85499?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
85499 stands for private other education
What are the requirements to set up a private other education in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering private other education company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a private other education company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.