PRIVATE POLYCLINIC ACTIVITIES
This group includes health care and physical treatment activities that are privately managed, both outpatient and inpatient care (hospitalization), such as a 24-hour clinic.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a private polyclinic activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 86104
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 86104?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
86104 stands for private polyclinic activities
|Division||Human health activities|
|Group||Human health and social work activities|
|Indonesian class||Private polyclinic activities|
Activities similar to Private polyclinic activities
- Private social activities outside other orphanages
- Private social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities
- Government social activities outside other orpers
- Social activities in the middle and pengemis order
- Social activities in other orders ytdl
- Government social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities
- Social activities in the order for youth development
- Aktivitas sosial di dalam panti untuk petirahan anak
- Social activities in women's social panti
- Private orphanage activities
- Social activity
- Government orphanage activities
What are the requirements to set up a private polyclinic activities in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering private polyclinic activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a private polyclinic activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.