PROCUREMENT OF STEAM OR HOT WATER AND COLD AIR
This group includes activities to produce and distribute steam and hot water for heating, power generation and other uses. Its activities include the production, collection and distribution of steam and hot water for heating, energy and other uses and production and distribution of cold air.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a procurement of steam or hot water and cold air in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 35301
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 35301?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
35301 stands for procurement of steam or hot water and cold air
|Section||Electricity, gas, steam and air conditioning supply|
|Division||Steam and air conditioning supply|
|Indonesian class||Procurement of steam or hot water and cold air|
Activities similar to Procurement of steam or hot water and cold air
What are the requirements to set up a procurement of steam or hot water and cold air in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering procurement of steam or hot water and cold air company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a procurement of steam or hot water and cold air company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.