This group includes health care and physical treatment activities managed by the government, both for outpatient and inpatient care, such as mobile health centers, bedless health centers, auxiliary health centers, as well as inpatient services by bedded puskesmas.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a puskesmas activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 86102
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 86102?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
86102 stands for puskesmas activities
|Division||Human health activities|
|Group||Human health and social work activities|
|Indonesian class||Puskesmas activities|
Activities similar to Puskesmas activities
- Private social activities outside other orphanages
- Private social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities
- Government social activities outside other orpers
- Social activities in the middle and pengemis order
- Social activities in other orders ytdl
- Government social activities outside of panti for advanced ages and persons with disabilities
- Social activities in the order for youth development
- Aktivitas sosial di dalam panti untuk petirahan anak
- Social activities in women's social panti
- Private orphanage activities
- Social activity
- Government orphanage activities
What are the requirements to set up a puskesmas activities in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering puskesmas activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a puskesmas activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.