RAYA FOREST PARK (TAHURA)
This group includes activities in nature conservation areas for the purpose of collecting natural or non-natural plants and or animals, native and non-native species, to organize natural tourism facilities and infrastructure in the utilization zone aimed at increasing the use of the uniqueness and beauty of nature for tourism activities. and recreation, research, science, education and culture, supporting cultivation, storage and or or absorption of carbon and conservation of natural resources, such as Seulawah (Aceh), Bukit Barisan (North Sumatra), Tahura Juanda, Curug Dago (West Java) , Sultan Adam (South Kalimantan), Tahura R. Suryo (East Java), and Tahura Ngurah Rai (Bali).
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a raya forest park (tahura) in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 91033
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 91033?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
91033 stands for raya forest park (tahura)
|Section||Arts, entertainment and recreation|
|Division||Libraries, archives, museums and other cultural activities|
|Indonesian class||Raya forest park (tahura)|
Activities similar to Raya forest park (tahura)
What are the requirements to set up a raya forest park (tahura) in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering raya forest park (tahura) company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a raya forest park (tahura) company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.