RECYCLING METAL GOODS
This group includes the business of processing used metal goods and metal scraps into secondary raw materials. The results of recycling metal goods are secondary raw materials of various forms such as metal scraps or chips and others. Activities in this group include separation and selection of metal waste, mechanical destruction of metal waste, mechanical reduction of metal waste, demolition, cutting and slicing of metal waste, cutting of ships and other floating equipment (ship breaking) and others. The manufacture of new metal goods using secondary raw materials, scrap metal goods and metal scraps are included in the appropriate industry group.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a recycling metal goods in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 38301
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 38301?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
38301 stands for recycling metal goods
|Division||Waste collection, treatment and disposal activities; materials recovery|
|Group||Water supply; sewerage, waste management and remediation activities|
|Indonesian class||Recycling metal goods|
Activities similar to Recycling metal goods
- Remediation activities and other waste management services
- Daur ulang barang bukan logam
- Recycling metal goods
- Pengelolaan dan pembuangan sampah tidak berbahaya
- Organic waste compost production
- Hazardous waste management and disposal
- Pengelolaan dan pembuangan air limbah berbahaya
- Collection of non-hazardous waste
- Collection of hazardous waste
- Pengumpulan air limbah tidak berbahaya
- Pengumpulan air limbah berbahaya
- Hazardous waste water management and disposal
What are the requirements to set up a recycling metal goods in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering recycling metal goods company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a recycling metal goods company depends on the location of your company's registered address.