REMEDIATION ACTIVITIES AND OTHER WASTE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
This group includes public and private cleaning and other waste management services, such as the decontamination of soil and groundwater in polluted areas, both in situ and ex situ, using mechanical, chemical or biological methods; decontamination of industrial premises or plants, including nuclear plantations and premises; decontamination and cleaning of surface water due to pollution, for example due to accumulated pollutants or due to chemicals; cleaning of fallen oil and other pollutants on land, surface water, in oceans and seas, including coastlines; reduction of asbestos, paint and other toxic materials; other special pollution control activities; and spraying germs, and other similar cleaning service businesses.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a remediation activities and other waste management services in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 39000
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 39000?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
39000 stands for remediation activities and other waste management services
|Section||Remediation activities and other waste management services|
|Division||Water supply; sewerage, waste management and remediation activities|
|Indonesian class||Remediation activities and other waste management services|
Activities similar to Remediation activities and other waste management services
What are the requirements to set up a remediation activities and other waste management services in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering remediation activities and other waste management services company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a remediation activities and other waste management services company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.