RENTAL AND BUSINESS RENTALS WITHOUT RIGHTS OF OPTION OF GOODS AND PERSONAL NEEDS
This group includes leasing and leasing activities without option rights (operational leasing) of all types of goods for household and personal needs including furniture, kitchen utensils and household appliances from electricity, such as textiles, apparel, footwear, jewelry, bedding. , cupboards, pans, stoves, knives, washing machines, refrigerators, dispensers, and others. Leasing with option rights (financial leasing) is included in the group 64910
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a rental and business rentals without rights of option of goods and personal needs in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 77292
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 77292?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
77292 stands for rental and business rentals without rights of option of goods and personal needs
|Section||Administrative and support service activities|
|Division||Rental and leasing activities|
|Group||Renting and leasing of personal and household goods|
|Indonesian class||Rental and business rentals without rights of option of goods and personal needs|
Activities similar to Rental and business rentals without rights of option of goods and personal needs
- Business rental and rental activities without the right to option of musical instruments
- Business rentals and rentals without option rights of household and other personal requirements ytdl
- Rental and business rentals without rights of option of goods and personal needs
- Business rentals and rentals without option rights of processing and publishing goods
- Business rental and rental activities without option rights of flowers and ornamental plants
- Rental and business rentals without rights of recreation and sports equipment option
- Rental activities of video, cd, vcd or dvd and the like
- Aktivitas penyewaan dan sewa guna usaha tanpa hak opsi alat pesta
What are the requirements to set up a rental and business rentals without rights of option of goods and personal needs in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering rental and business rentals without rights of option of goods and personal needs company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a rental and business rentals without rights of option of goods and personal needs company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.