REPAIR OF COMPUTERS AND PERIPHERAL EQUIPMENT
This group includes repair and maintenance services for computers and their equipment, such as desktop computers, laptops, magnetic disk drives, flash drives and other storage media, optical disk drives (CD-RW, CD-ROM, DVD-ROM, DVD-RW), printers, monitors, keyboards, mice, joysticks and trackballs, internal and external computer modems, computer terminals, computer servers, scanners including bar code scanners, smart card readers, virtual reality helmets and computer projectors. This includes repair and maintenance services for computer terminals such as automatic teller machines (ATMs), point of sale (POS) terminals, which are not mechanically operated and handheld computers (PDAs).
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a repair of computers and peripheral equipment in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 95110
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 95110?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
95110 stands for repair of computers and peripheral equipment
|Section||Other service activities|
|Division||Repair of computers and communication equipment|
|Group||Repair of computers and personal and household goods|
|Indonesian class||Repair of computers and peripheral equipment|
Activities similar to Repair of computers and peripheral equipment
What are the requirements to set up a repair of computers and peripheral equipment in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering repair of computers and peripheral equipment company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a repair of computers and peripheral equipment company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.