REPAIR OF SHIPS, BOATS AND FLOATING BUILDINGS
This group includes repair and maintenance services for transportation equipment in class 301, such as repair and maintenance services for ships, boats, yachts, ships or boats for recreational and sports purposes and the like. Including repair and maintenance services and modification of offshore buildings.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a repair of ships, boats and floating buildings in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 33151
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 33151?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
33151 stands for repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
|Division||Repair and installation of machinery and equipment|
|Group||Repair of fabricated metal products, machinery and equipment|
|Indonesian class||Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings|
Activities similar to Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
- Reparasi peralatan irradiasi, elektromedis dan elektrotherapi
What are the requirements to set up a repair of ships, boats and floating buildings in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering repair of ships, boats and floating buildings company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a repair of ships, boats and floating buildings company depends on the location of your company's registered address.