REPARASI PERALATAN IRRADIASI, ELEKTROMEDIS DAN ELEKTROTHERAPI
This group includes repair and maintenance of irradiation, electromedical and electrotherapy equipment in the 266 category, such as repair and maintenance of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment, ultrasound medical equipment, pacemakers, hearing aids. , electrocardiography equipment, electromedical endoscopic equipment, irradiation equipment and the like.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a reparasi peralatan irradiasi, elektromedis dan elektrotherapi in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 33132
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 33132?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
33132 stands for reparasi peralatan irradiasi, elektromedis dan elektrotherapi
|Division||Repair and installation of machinery and equipment|
|Group||Repair of fabricated metal products, machinery and equipment|
|Indonesian class||Reparasi peralatan irradiasi, elektromedis dan elektrotherapi|
Activities similar to Reparasi peralatan irradiasi, elektromedis dan elektrotherapi
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
- Reparasi peralatan irradiasi, elektromedis dan elektrotherapi
What are the requirements to set up a reparasi peralatan irradiasi, elektromedis dan elektrotherapi in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering reparasi peralatan irradiasi, elektromedis dan elektrotherapi company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a reparasi peralatan irradiasi, elektromedis dan elektrotherapi company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.