REPTILE HUNTING AND CATCHING
This group includes efforts to hunt and capture reptiles in the context of population control and conservation. This includes hunting and catching reptiles by trapping, catching reptiles (dead or alive) for food, fur, skins or for research, to be placed in zoos or as pets. This includes hunting and catching reptiles for their organs. For example crocodiles, snakes and other reptiles.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a reptile hunting and catching in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 01713
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 01713?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
01713 stands for reptile hunting and catching
|Section||Agriculture, forestry and fishing|
|Division||Crop and animal production, hunting and related service activities|
|Group||Hunting, trapping and related service activities|
|Indonesian class||Reptile hunting and catching|
Activities similar to Reptile hunting and catching
What are the requirements to set up a reptile hunting and catching in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering reptile hunting and catching company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a reptile hunting and catching company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.