RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT OF MARINE AND FISHERIES SCIENCE
This group includes research and development efforts carried out regularly (systematically), organized by the private sector, related to fisheries and marine science.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a research and development of marine and fisheries science in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 72106
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 72106?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
72106 stands for research and development of marine and fisheries science
|Section||Professional, scientific and technical activities|
|Division||Research and experimental development on natural sciences and engineering|
|Group||Scientific research and development|
|Indonesian class||Research and development of marine and fisheries science|
Activities similar to Research and development of marine and fisheries science
- Other social and humanioral science research and development.
- Research and arts development
- Psychological research and development
- Research and history development
- Linguistic and literature research and development
- Religious research and development
- Research and development of social science
- Research and development of agriculture and livestock
- Research and development of marine and fisheries science
- Penelitian dan pengembangan ilmu pengetahuan alam dan teknologi rekayasa lainnya
- Research and development of technology and engineering
- Penelitian dan pengembangan ilmu kedokteran
What are the requirements to set up a research and development of marine and fisheries science in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering research and development of marine and fisheries science company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a research and development of marine and fisheries science company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.