RETAIL TRADE FIVE-FOOT AND LOS TELECOMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT MARKET
This group includes trading businesses of telecommunications equipment, such as mobile phones, telephones and their equipment which are carried out on the side of public roads (sidewalks), front porches (porches) for shops or fixed places in markets that can be moved or pushed (market booths).
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a retail trade five-foot and los telecommunication equipment market in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 47877
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 47877?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
47877 stands for retail trade five-foot and los telecommunication equipment market
|Section||Retail sale via stalls and markets|
|Division||Retail trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Group||Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Indonesian class||Retail trade five-foot and los telecommunication equipment market|
Activities similar to Retail trade five-foot and los telecommunication equipment market
- Retail trading of paper, paper goods, stationery, printing goods, sporting tools, music tools, photography and computer tools
- Perdagangan eceran keliling barang kerajinan, mainan anak-anak dan lukisan
- Non-store retail trading, kios, five foot and other market los ytdl
- Perdagangan eceran keliling tekstil, pakaian, alas kaki dan barang keperluan pribadi
- Retail trading household and kitchen equipments
- Retail trade running fuel and lubricating oil
- Perdagangan eceran keliling komoditi makanan dari hasil pertanian
- Retail trade on food, beverage or tobacco commodities processed industry
- Retail trading of chemicals, pharmacies, cosmetics and laboratory equipment
- Retail trading through the media for a variety of other goods
- Retail trade on a fee for service (fee) or contract
- Retail trade through media for textile commodities, clothes, footwears and personal purpose goods
What are the requirements to set up a retail trade five-foot and los telecommunication equipment market in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering retail trade five-foot and los telecommunication equipment market company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a retail trade five-foot and los telecommunication equipment market company depends on the location of your company's registered address.