RETAIL TRADE OF FIVE FOOT AND LOS MARKET OF PRINTING AND PUBLISHING PRODUCTS
This group includes the retail trade of printing and publishing results carried out on the side of public roads (sidewalks), front porches (porches) of shops or fixed places in markets that can be moved or pushed (market booths), such as invoices, notes, receipts. , business card, etiquette, envelope, agenda, address book, greeting card, postcard, stamps, stamp duty, album, writing book, picture book, lined paper, graph paper, atlas, braile letters, newspaper, magazine, bulletin, dictionary , science books, picture books
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a retail trade of five foot and los market of printing and publishing products in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 47873
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 47873?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
47873 stands for retail trade of five foot and los market of printing and publishing products
|Section||Retail sale via stalls and markets|
|Division||Retail trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Group||Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Indonesian class||Retail trade of five foot and los market of printing and publishing products|
Activities similar to Retail trade of five foot and los market of printing and publishing products
- Retail trading of paper, paper goods, stationery, printing goods, sporting tools, music tools, photography and computer tools
- Perdagangan eceran keliling barang kerajinan, mainan anak-anak dan lukisan
- Non-store retail trading, kios, five foot and other market los ytdl
- Perdagangan eceran keliling tekstil, pakaian, alas kaki dan barang keperluan pribadi
- Retail trading household and kitchen equipments
- Retail trade running fuel and lubricating oil
- Retail trade on food, beverage or tobacco commodities processed industry
- Retail trading of chemicals, pharmacies, cosmetics and laboratory equipment
- Perdagangan eceran keliling komoditi makanan dari hasil pertanian
- Retail trading through the media for a variety of other goods
- Retail trade on a fee for service (fee) or contract
- Retail trading through media for food, beverage, tobacco, chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and laboratory commodities
What are the requirements to set up a retail trade of five foot and los market of printing and publishing products in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering retail trade of five foot and los market of printing and publishing products company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a retail trade of five foot and los market of printing and publishing products company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.