RETAIL TRADE OF NONALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
This group includes retail businesses specializing in non-alcoholic drinks inside buildings that are not immediately drunk on the spot, such as soft drinks (lemonade, soda water, passion fruit, bottled tea, mineral water and kencur rice). Includes retail trade in coffee drinks.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a retail trade of nonalcoholic beverages in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 47222
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 47222?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
47222 stands for retail trade of nonalcoholic beverages
|Section||Retail sale of food, beverages and tobacco in specialized stores|
|Division||Retail trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Group||Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Indonesian class||Retail trade of nonalcoholic beverages|
Activities similar to Retail trade of nonalcoholic beverages
- Retail trading of paper, paper goods, stationery, printing goods, sporting tools, music tools, photography and computer tools
- Perdagangan eceran keliling barang kerajinan, mainan anak-anak dan lukisan
- Non-store retail trading, kios, five foot and other market los ytdl
- Perdagangan eceran keliling tekstil, pakaian, alas kaki dan barang keperluan pribadi
- Retail trading household and kitchen equipments
- Retail trade running fuel and lubricating oil
- Perdagangan eceran keliling komoditi makanan dari hasil pertanian
- Retail trade on food, beverage or tobacco commodities processed industry
- Retail trading of chemicals, pharmacies, cosmetics and laboratory equipment
- Retail trading through the media for a variety of other goods
- Retail trade on a fee for service (fee) or contract
- Retail trading through media for food, beverage, tobacco, chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and laboratory commodities
What are the requirements to set up a retail trade of nonalcoholic beverages in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering retail trade of nonalcoholic beverages company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a retail trade of nonalcoholic beverages company depends on the location of your company's registered address.