RETAIL TRADE OF PRINTING AND PUBLISHING RESULTS
This group includes retail business specifically for printing and publishing, such as invoices, notes, receipts, business cards, etiquette, envelopes, agendas, address books, greeting cards, postcards, stamps, stamps, albums, notebooks, picture books, paper lined, graph paper, atlases, braile letters, newspapers, magazines, newsletters, dictionaries, science books and picture books.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a retail trade of printing and publishing results in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 47612
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 47612?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
47612 stands for retail trade of printing and publishing results
|Section||Retail sale of cultural and recreation goods in specialized stores|
|Division||Retail trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Group||Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Indonesian class||Retail trade of printing and publishing results|
Activities similar to Retail trade of printing and publishing results
- Retail trading of paper, paper goods, stationery, printing goods, sporting tools, music tools, photography and computer tools
- Perdagangan eceran keliling barang kerajinan, mainan anak-anak dan lukisan
- Non-store retail trading, kios, five foot and other market los ytdl
- Perdagangan eceran keliling tekstil, pakaian, alas kaki dan barang keperluan pribadi
- Retail trading household and kitchen equipments
- Retail trade running fuel and lubricating oil
- Perdagangan eceran keliling komoditi makanan dari hasil pertanian
- Retail trade on food, beverage or tobacco commodities processed industry
- Retail trading of chemicals, pharmacies, cosmetics and laboratory equipment
- Retail trading through the media for a variety of other goods
- Retail trade on a fee for service (fee) or contract
- Retail trade through media for textile commodities, clothes, footwears and personal purpose goods
What are the requirements to set up a retail trade of printing and publishing results in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering retail trade of printing and publishing results company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a retail trade of printing and publishing results company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.