RETAIL TRADING FIVE FOOT AND LOS CHEMICAL MATERIALS MARKET
This group includes retail trading of chemicals that are carried out on the side of public roads (sidewalks), front porches (porches) of shops or fixed places in markets that can be moved or pushed (market stalls), such as caustic soda, soda ash, potassium. hydroxide, ammonia, argon, colorants, preservatives, ingredients for pesticides, solvents and ethers
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a retail trading five foot and los chemical materials market in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 47841
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 47841?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
47841 stands for retail trading five foot and los chemical materials market
|Section||Retail sale via stalls and markets|
|Division||Retail trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Group||Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Indonesian class||Retail trading five foot and los chemical materials market|
Activities similar to Retail trading five foot and los chemical materials market
- Retail trading of paper, paper goods, stationery, printing goods, sporting tools, music tools, photography and computer tools
- Perdagangan eceran keliling barang kerajinan, mainan anak-anak dan lukisan
- Non-store retail trading, kios, five foot and other market los ytdl
- Perdagangan eceran keliling tekstil, pakaian, alas kaki dan barang keperluan pribadi
- Retail trading household and kitchen equipments
- Retail trade running fuel and lubricating oil
- Perdagangan eceran keliling komoditi makanan dari hasil pertanian
- Retail trade on food, beverage or tobacco commodities processed industry
- Retail trading of chemicals, pharmacies, cosmetics and laboratory equipment
- Retail trade on a fee for service (fee) or contract
- Retail trading through the media for a variety of other goods
- Retail trading through media for food, beverage, tobacco, chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and laboratory commodities
What are the requirements to set up a retail trading five foot and los chemical materials market in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering retail trading five foot and los chemical materials market company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a retail trading five foot and los chemical materials market company depends on the location of your company's registered address.