RETAIL TRADING FIVE FOOT AND LOS CRAFT GOODS MARKET
This group includes the street retail trade for handicrafts made of wood, bamboo, rattan, pandanus, grass and the like, skins, bones, horns, ivory, preserved furs and animals, metals, ceramics which are carried out on the side of public roads (sidewalks). , shop front porches (porches) or fixed places in the market that can be moved or pushed (market booths), such as statues, masks, reliefs, name carvings, puppets, baskets, mats, hats or hoods, blinds, doormats, displays of horn, bone smoking pipe, flower vase, metal chalice candle holder, ashtray, ceramic flower pot piggy bank and others
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a retail trading five foot and los craft goods market in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 47881
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 47881?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
47881 stands for retail trading five foot and los craft goods market
|Section||Retail sale via stalls and markets|
|Division||Retail trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Group||Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Indonesian class||Retail trading five foot and los craft goods market|
Activities similar to Retail trading five foot and los craft goods market
- Retail trading of paper, paper goods, stationery, printing goods, sporting tools, music tools, photography and computer tools
- Perdagangan eceran keliling barang kerajinan, mainan anak-anak dan lukisan
- Non-store retail trading, kios, five foot and other market los ytdl
- Perdagangan eceran keliling tekstil, pakaian, alas kaki dan barang keperluan pribadi
- Retail trading household and kitchen equipments
- Retail trade running fuel and lubricating oil
- Perdagangan eceran keliling komoditi makanan dari hasil pertanian
- Retail trade on food, beverage or tobacco commodities processed industry
- Retail trading of chemicals, pharmacies, cosmetics and laboratory equipment
- Retail trading through the media for a variety of other goods
- Retail trade on a fee for service (fee) or contract
- Retail trading through media for food, beverage, tobacco, chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and laboratory commodities
What are the requirements to set up a retail trading five foot and los craft goods market in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering retail trading five foot and los craft goods market company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a retail trading five foot and los craft goods market company depends on the location of your company's registered address.