RETAIL TRADING FIVE FOOT AND LOS MARKET COMPLETE GARMENT AND YARN
This group includes the complementary retail trade of clothing and yarn which is carried out on the side of public roads (sidewalks), front porches (porches) of shops or fixed places in markets that can be moved or pushed (los pasar), such as scarves, headscarves, brooms. hands, headbands, blangkon, caps, hats, ties, belts, veils, gloves, towels and blankets. This includes retail trade for buttons, zippers and sewing threads.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a retail trading five foot and los market complete garment and yarn in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 47834
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 47834?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
47834 stands for retail trading five foot and los market complete garment and yarn
|Section||Retail sale via stalls and markets|
|Division||Retail trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Group||Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Indonesian class||Retail trading five foot and los market complete garment and yarn|
Activities similar to Retail trading five foot and los market complete garment and yarn
- Retail trading of paper, paper goods, stationery, printing goods, sporting tools, music tools, photography and computer tools
- Perdagangan eceran keliling barang kerajinan, mainan anak-anak dan lukisan
- Non-store retail trading, kios, five foot and other market los ytdl
- Perdagangan eceran keliling tekstil, pakaian, alas kaki dan barang keperluan pribadi
- Retail trading household and kitchen equipments
- Retail trade running fuel and lubricating oil
- Perdagangan eceran keliling komoditi makanan dari hasil pertanian
- Retail trade on food, beverage or tobacco commodities processed industry
- Retail trading of chemicals, pharmacies, cosmetics and laboratory equipment
- Retail trading through the media for a variety of other goods
- Retail trade on a fee for service (fee) or contract
- Retail trading through media for food, beverage, tobacco, chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and laboratory commodities
What are the requirements to set up a retail trading five foot and los market complete garment and yarn in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering retail trading five foot and los market complete garment and yarn company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a retail trading five foot and los market complete garment and yarn company depends on the location of your company's registered address.