RETAIL TRADING OF BACKGROUND AND KITCHEN EQUIPMENT FROM STONE OR CLAY
This group includes a retail business specializing in glassware and kitchen utensils made of stone or clay, such as plates, bowls, cups, teapots, jugs, pots, mortar, crock, mortar, ashtray and uleg-uleg.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a retail trading of background and kitchen equipment from stone or clay in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 47594
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 47594?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
47594 stands for retail trading of background and kitchen equipment from stone or clay
|Section||Retail sale of other household equipment in specialized stores|
|Division||Retail trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Group||Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Indonesian class||Retail trading of background and kitchen equipment from stone or clay|
Activities similar to Retail trading of background and kitchen equipment from stone or clay
- Non-store retail trading, kios, five foot and other market los ytdl
- Retail trading of paper, paper goods, stationery, printing goods, sporting tools, music tools, photography and computer tools
- Perdagangan eceran keliling barang kerajinan, mainan anak-anak dan lukisan
- Perdagangan eceran keliling tekstil, pakaian, alas kaki dan barang keperluan pribadi
- Retail trading household and kitchen equipments
- Retail trade running fuel and lubricating oil
- Perdagangan eceran keliling komoditi makanan dari hasil pertanian
- Retail trade on food, beverage or tobacco commodities processed industry
- Retail trading of chemicals, pharmacies, cosmetics and laboratory equipment
- Retail trading through the media for a variety of other goods
- Retail trade on a fee for service (fee) or contract
- Retail trade through media for mixed goods as such in 47911 sd 47913
What are the requirements to set up a retail trading of background and kitchen equipment from stone or clay in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering retail trading of background and kitchen equipment from stone or clay company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a retail trading of background and kitchen equipment from stone or clay company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.