RETAIL TRADING OF UNMOTGED LAND TRANSPORTATION EQUIPMENT AND EQUIPMENT
This group includes retail trading businesses specifically for non-motorized land transportation, such as special bicycles for the disabled, rickshaws, carts, carts, scooters, strollers, and their components and accessories.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a retail trading of unmotged land transportation equipment and equipment in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 47794
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 47794?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
47794 stands for retail trading of unmotged land transportation equipment and equipment
|Section||Retail sale of other goods in specialized stores|
|Division||Retail trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Group||Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Indonesian class||Retail trading of unmotged land transportation equipment and equipment|
Activities similar to Retail trading of unmotged land transportation equipment and equipment
- Retail trading of paper, paper goods, stationery, printing goods, sporting tools, music tools, photography and computer tools
- Perdagangan eceran keliling barang kerajinan, mainan anak-anak dan lukisan
- Non-store retail trading, kios, five foot and other market los ytdl
- Perdagangan eceran keliling tekstil, pakaian, alas kaki dan barang keperluan pribadi
- Retail trading household and kitchen equipments
- Retail trade running fuel and lubricating oil
- Perdagangan eceran keliling komoditi makanan dari hasil pertanian
- Retail trade on food, beverage or tobacco commodities processed industry
- Retail trading of chemicals, pharmacies, cosmetics and laboratory equipment
- Retail trade on a fee for service (fee) or contract
- Retail trading through the media for a variety of other goods
- Retail trading through media for food, beverage, tobacco, chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and laboratory commodities
What are the requirements to set up a retail trading of unmotged land transportation equipment and equipment in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering retail trading of unmotged land transportation equipment and equipment company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a retail trading of unmotged land transportation equipment and equipment company depends on the location of your company's registered address.