RETAIL TRADING SPECIALLY IN SPORTING EQUIPMENT IN STORES
This group includes retail business specialized in sports equipment, such as various kinds of balls, rackets, nets, sticks, bat, archery equipment, fishing equipment, fencing equipment, parachuting equipment, roller skating or skate board, boxing gloves, dumbbells, bicycles. sports, chess equipment, billiard tables, ping pong tables, golf equipment, sports safety equipment, mattresses, spring boards, scoring boards, and boxing rings. Includes retail trade in camping equipment, standard boats and bicycles, racing bikes and mini-bicycles.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a retail trading specially in sporting equipment in stores in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 47630
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 47630?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
47630 stands for retail trading specially in sporting equipment in stores
|Section||Retail sale of cultural and recreation goods in specialized stores|
|Division||Retail trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Group||Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Indonesian class||Retail trading specially in sporting equipment in stores|
Activities similar to Retail trading specially in sporting equipment in stores
- Retail trading of paper, paper goods, stationery, printing goods, sporting tools, music tools, photography and computer tools
- Perdagangan eceran keliling barang kerajinan, mainan anak-anak dan lukisan
- Non-store retail trading, kios, five foot and other market los ytdl
- Perdagangan eceran keliling tekstil, pakaian, alas kaki dan barang keperluan pribadi
- Retail trading household and kitchen equipments
- Retail trade running fuel and lubricating oil
- Perdagangan eceran keliling komoditi makanan dari hasil pertanian
- Retail trade on food, beverage or tobacco commodities processed industry
- Retail trading of chemicals, pharmacies, cosmetics and laboratory equipment
- Retail trade on a fee for service (fee) or contract
- Retail trading through the media for a variety of other goods
- Retail trading through media for food, beverage, tobacco, chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and laboratory commodities
What are the requirements to set up a retail trading specially in sporting equipment in stores in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering retail trading specially in sporting equipment in stores company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a retail trading specially in sporting equipment in stores company depends on the location of your company's registered address.