RICE RETAIL TRADING AND PALAWIJA
This group includes a special retail trade business for rice and secondary crops, inside buildings such as unhulled rice, corn, sweet potatoes, cassava, taro, soybeans, peanuts, black beans and peas.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a rice retail trading and palawija in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 47211
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 47211?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
47211 stands for rice retail trading and palawija
|Section||Retail sale of food, beverages and tobacco in specialized stores|
|Division||Retail trade, except of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Group||Wholesale and retail trade; repair of motor vehicles and motorcycles|
|Indonesian class||Rice retail trading and palawija|
Activities similar to Rice retail trading and palawija
- Retail trading of paper, paper goods, stationery, printing goods, sporting tools, music tools, photography and computer tools
- Perdagangan eceran keliling barang kerajinan, mainan anak-anak dan lukisan
- Non-store retail trading, kios, five foot and other market los ytdl
- Perdagangan eceran keliling tekstil, pakaian, alas kaki dan barang keperluan pribadi
- Retail trading household and kitchen equipments
- Retail trade running fuel and lubricating oil
- Perdagangan eceran keliling komoditi makanan dari hasil pertanian
- Retail trade on food, beverage or tobacco commodities processed industry
- Retail trading of chemicals, pharmacies, cosmetics and laboratory equipment
- Retail trading through the media for a variety of other goods
- Retail trade on a fee for service (fee) or contract
- Retail trading through media for food, beverage, tobacco, chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic and laboratory commodities
What are the requirements to set up a rice retail trading and palawija in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering rice retail trading and palawija company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a rice retail trading and palawija company depends on the location of your company's registered address.