This group includes the special activities of installing the roof of a building for both living and non-living quarters as part of the work covered in building construction and usually carried out on a subcontract basis.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a roof covering in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 43903
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 43903?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
43903 stands for roof covering
|Division||Other specialized construction activities|
|Group||Specialized construction activities|
|Indonesian class||Roof covering|
Activities similar to Roof covering
- Penyewaan alat konstruksi dengan operator
- Other special constructions ytdl
- Installation of screen (steiger)
- Roof covering
- Installation of steel frames
- Exterior decoration
- Other building construction completion
- Installation of foundations and poles
- Pengerjaan lantai, dinding, peralatan saniter dan plafon
- Interior decoration
- Other construction installation ytdl
What are the requirements to set up a roof covering in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering roof covering company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a roof covering company depends on the location of your company's registered address.