RUBBER FIGURE INDUSTRY
This group includes rubber smoking businesses that are carried out with the aim of preserving rubber, such as the Ribbed Smoked Sheet (RSS) and brown crepe from smoking.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a rubber figure industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 22121
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 22121?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
22121 stands for rubber figure industry
|Section||Manufacture of rubber and plastics products|
|Division||Manufacture of rubber products|
|Indonesian class||Rubber figure industry|
Activities similar to Rubber figure industry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a rubber figure industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering rubber figure industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a rubber figure industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.