SAFETY GLASS INDUSTRY
This group includes businesses in the manufacture of various kinds of safety glass such as toughened safety glass, coated safety glass, insulating safety glass and other safety glass.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a safety glass industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 23112
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 23112?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
23112 stands for safety glass industry
|Section||Manufacture of glass and glass products|
|Division||Manufacture of other non-metallic mineral products|
|Indonesian class||Safety glass industry|
Activities similar to Safety glass industry
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a safety glass industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering safety glass industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a safety glass industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.