SATELLITE TELECOMMUNICATIONS ACTIVITIES
This group includes network operation activities that serve mobile telecommunications via satellite earth stations, gateways and connecting networks. Activities in this group include operating, maintaining or providing access to facilities for transmitting voice, data, text and video using satellite telecommunications infrastructure, sending audio visual or text programs received from cable networks, local television stations or radio networks to consumers via satellite systems. directly connected to the house (the units classified here do not generally come from programming materials). Including activities to provide internet access through satellite infrastructure operators
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a satellite telecommunications activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 61300
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 61300?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
61300 stands for satellite telecommunications activities
|Section||Information and communication|
|Division||Satellite telecommunications activities|
|Indonesian class||Satellite telecommunications activities|
Activities similar to Satellite telecommunications activities
- Other telecommunication activities ytdl
- Basic phone return services
- Telecommunication activities specifically for your own purposes
- Telecommunication activities specifically for security defense needs
- Internet access return services
- Content provider services through a mobile mobile network or local fixed networks with limited mobility
- Other multimedia services
- Telecommunication activities specifically for broadcasting
- Communication system services
- Internet telephone services for public purposes (itkp)
- Internet interconnection services (nap)
- Internet service provider
What are the requirements to set up a satellite telecommunications activities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering satellite telecommunications activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a satellite telecommunications activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.