SCHEDULED COMMERCIAL AIR TRANSPORTATION
This group includes the business of transporting passengers by aircraft based on certain routes and schedules to cities or provinces in the country. Including air transport rental business with the operator
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a scheduled commercial air transportation in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 51101
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 51101?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
51101 stands for scheduled commercial air transportation
|Division||Passenger air transport|
|Group||Transportation and storage|
|Indonesian class||Scheduled commercial air transportation|
Activities similar to Scheduled commercial air transportation
- Post agent
- Courer activities
- Courier agent activities
- Other transport support activities ytdl
- Universal posts
- Commercial posts
- Multimode transport
- Ship expedition activities (emkl)
- Aircraft content expedition (empu) activities
- Cargo handling (bullet of goods)
- Transportation management services (jpt)
- Aktivitas ekspedisi muatan kereta api dan ekspedisi angkutan darat (emka & ead)
What are the requirements to set up a scheduled commercial air transportation in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 49% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders. Indonesian shareholders must hold at least 51% of the shares.
The process of registering scheduled commercial air transportation company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a scheduled commercial air transportation company depends on the location of your company's registered address.