SEA AND RIVER NAVIGATION INSTALLATION
This group covers the installation and maintenance of marine and river navigation, including installation on beacon towers, beacon signs, beacon buoys, harbor lights and other parts of the beacon.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a sea and river navigation installation in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 43213
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 43213?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
43213 stands for sea and river navigation installation
|Division||Electrical, plumbing and other construction installation activities|
|Group||Specialized construction activities|
|Indonesian class||Sea and river navigation installation|
Activities similar to Sea and river navigation installation
- Penyewaan alat konstruksi dengan operator
- Other special constructions ytdl
- Roof covering
- Installation of steel frames
- Installation of screen (steiger)
- Exterior decoration
- Other building construction completion
- Installation of foundations and poles
- Pengerjaan lantai, dinding, peralatan saniter dan plafon
- Interior decoration
- Other construction installation ytdl
What are the requirements to set up a sea and river navigation installation in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering sea and river navigation installation company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a sea and river navigation installation company depends on the location of your company's registered address.