SERVICE ACTIVITIES INCIDENTAL TO AIR TRANSPORTATION
This group includes activities or business services for landing, placing and storing aircraft (PJP4U), aviation services (JP2) and services for using a plane or trunk (avio bridge). Activities related to air transportation for passengers, animals or goods, such as operating terminal facilities such as airports and others, airport activities and air traffic control, landing service activities at airfields. Includes fire fighting and fire prevention services at airports
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a service activities incidental to air transportation in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 52230
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 52230?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
52230 stands for service activities incidental to air transportation
|Section||Support activities for transportation|
|Division||Transportation and storage|
|Group||Warehousing and support activities for transportation|
|Indonesian class||Service activities incidental to air transportation|
Activities similar to Service activities incidental to air transportation
- Other transport support activities ytdl
- Ship expedition activities (emkl)
- Aircraft content expedition (empu) activities
- Multimode transport
- Transportation management services (jpt)
- Aktivitas ekspedisi muatan kereta api dan ekspedisi angkutan darat (emka & ead)
- Cargo handling (bullet of goods)
- Fishery port activities
- Aktivitas penunjang angkutan perairan lainnya
- Service activities incidental to air transportation
- River and lake port service activities
- Crossing port services activities
What are the requirements to set up a service activities incidental to air transportation in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering service activities incidental to air transportation company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a service activities incidental to air transportation company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.