SERVICE ACTIVITIES RELATED TO PRINTING
This group includes the business of binding printed sheets, for example into books, brochures, magazines, catalogs and so on, by folding, attaching, sewing, gluing, joining, binding with adhesives, trimming and gold stamping; production of composed type, plates or cylinders, bookbinding; composition, lettering, photo insertion, data input including scanning and recognition of optical characters or letters, electronic arrangement; image creation includes image or image installation (for printing and offset printing processes); engraving or sketching cylinders for gravure; the process of making images directly on the plate (including the photopolymer plate); creation of images for relief printing and stamping; mold making for trials; artistic work includes the preparation of litho stones and woodblocks (production of lithographic stones, for use in printing activities in other units); manufacture of reprographic goods; printed designs such as sketches, layouts, sample items and so on; and other graphic activities such as die-sinking and die-stamping, braille duplicating, hitting and drilling, embossing, varnishing and coating, insertion and folding
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a service activities related to printing in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 18120
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 18120?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
18120 stands for service activities related to printing
|Division||Printing and reproduction of recorded media|
|Group||Printing and service activities related to printing|
|Indonesian class||Service activities related to printing|
What are the requirements to set up a service activities related to printing in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering service activities related to printing company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a service activities related to printing company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.