SHARIA BUSINESS UNIT
This group includes the activities of a work unit from the head office of a Conventional Commercial Bank which functions as the main office of an office or unit carrying out business activities based on sharia principles, or a work unit in a branch office of a bank domiciled abroad which carries out conventional business activities. serves as the main office of the sharia sub-branch office and or or sharia unit
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a sharia business unit in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 64134
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 64134?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
64134 stands for sharia business unit
|Section||Financial and insurance activities|
|Division||Financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding|
|Indonesian class||Sharia business unit|
Activities similar to Sharia business unit
- Sharia micro financial institutions
- Other monetary intermediation
- Sharia business unit
- Cooperative save loan or conventional save loan unit
- Sharia conventional loan save cooperations or units
- Lembaga keuangan mikro konvensional
- Bank pembiayaan rakyat (bpr) syariah
- Devisa sharia commercial bank
- Non devisa sharia commercial banks
- Bank umum swasta devisa
- Non devised private commercial banks
- Public credit bank (bpr)
What are the requirements to set up a sharia business unit in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering sharia business unit company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a sharia business unit company depends on the location of your company's registered address.