SHARIA CONVENTIONAL LOAN SAVE COOPERATIONS OR UNITS
This group includes cooperative businesses that run their business according to sharia principles, such as accepting deposits and providing loans to their members. This includes cooperatives that have savings and loan units and Baitul Maal wa Tamwil (BMT) cooperatives.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a sharia conventional loan save cooperations or units in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 64142
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 64142?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
64142 stands for sharia conventional loan save cooperations or units
|Section||Financial and insurance activities|
|Division||Financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding|
|Indonesian class||Sharia conventional loan save cooperations or units|
Activities similar to Sharia conventional loan save cooperations or units
- Sharia micro financial institutions
- Other monetary intermediation
- Sharia business unit
- Cooperative save loan or conventional save loan unit
- Sharia conventional loan save cooperations or units
- Lembaga keuangan mikro konvensional
- Devisa sharia commercial bank
- Non devisa sharia commercial banks
- Bank pembiayaan rakyat (bpr) syariah
- Bank umum swasta devisa
- Non devised private commercial banks
- Public credit bank (bpr)
What are the requirements to set up a sharia conventional loan save cooperations or units in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering sharia conventional loan save cooperations or units company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a sharia conventional loan save cooperations or units company depends on the location of your company's registered address.