SHIP INDUSTRY FROM WOODEN
This group includes the business of manufacturing or assembling various commercial ships and boats, which are made of steel, fiber glass, wood or ferro cement, both motorized and non-motorized, such as passenger ships, ferries, cargo ships, tankers, ships. towers, commercial sailing vessels, warships, research vessels, fishing vessels and vessels for fish processing plants.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a ship industry from wooden in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 30111
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 30111?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
30111 stands for ship industry from wooden
|Section||Building of ships and boats|
|Division||Manufacture of other transport equipment|
|Indonesian class||Ship industry from wooden|
Activities similar to Ship industry from wooden
- Installation of industrial machinery and equipment
- Aircraft reparation
- Other repair transportation equipment, not motor vehicles
- Repair of other equipment
- Other electrical equipment reparation
- Repair of ships, boats and floating buildings
- Reparasi lokomotif dan gerbong kereta
- Reparasi baterai dan akumulator listrik
- Photographic and optical equipment reparation
- Electric motor reparations, generators and transformers
- Machine repair for specific purposes
- Repair measures, test tools and navigation and controller equipment
What are the requirements to set up a ship industry from wooden in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||0||Rp0|
The process of registering ship industry from wooden company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a ship industry from wooden company depends on the location of your company's registered address.