SIGNAL INSTALLATION AND TRAIN TELECOMMUNICATION
This group includes the installation, maintenance and repair of rail signal and telecommunication installations.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a signal installation and train telecommunication in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 43215
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 43215?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
43215 stands for signal installation and train telecommunication
|Division||Electrical, plumbing and other construction installation activities|
|Group||Specialized construction activities|
|Indonesian class||Signal installation and train telecommunication|
Activities similar to Signal installation and train telecommunication
- Penyewaan alat konstruksi dengan operator
- Other special constructions ytdl
- Installation of screen (steiger)
- Roof covering
- Installation of steel frames
- Exterior decoration
- Other building construction completion
- Installation of foundations and poles
- Interior decoration
- Pengerjaan lantai, dinding, peralatan saniter dan plafon
- Other construction installation ytdl
What are the requirements to set up a signal installation and train telecommunication in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering signal installation and train telecommunication company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a signal installation and train telecommunication company depends on the location of your company's registered address.