SOCIAL ACTIVITIES IN A PANTI FOR PERSONS WITH NETRAIN DISABILITIES
This group includes the provision of services in providing guidance, services and social rehabilitation that are curative, rehabilitative, promotive in the form of basic education, physical, mental, social guidance, skills training, resocialization of advanced guidance for people with visual disabilities to be able to be independent and play an active role. in social life. This activity can be carried out by both the government and the private sector
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a social activities in a panti for persons with netrain disabilities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 87303
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 87303?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
87303 stands for social activities in a panti for persons with netrain disabilities
|Section||Human health and social work activities|
|Division||Residential care activities|
|Group||Residential care activities for the elderly and disabled|
|Indonesian class||Social activities in a panti for persons with netrain disabilities|
Activities similar to Social activities in a panti for persons with netrain disabilities
- Social activities in a panti for persons with netrain disabilities
- Aktivitas sosial di dalam panti untuk penyandang disabilitas daksa
- Social activities in the panti for persons with disabilities with interview
- Government social activities in panti for advanced ages
- Private social activities in panti for advanced ages
What are the requirements to set up a social activities in a panti for persons with netrain disabilities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering social activities in a panti for persons with netrain disabilities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a social activities in a panti for persons with netrain disabilities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.