SOCIAL ACTIVITIES IN WOMEN'S SOCIAL PANTI
This group includes the provision of services in providing guidance, services and social rehabilitation that are curative, rehabilitative, promotive in the form of basic education, physical, mental, social guidance, skills training, resocialization of advanced guidance for prostituted women to be independent and play an active role. in social life. This activity can be carried out by both the government and the private sector
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a social activities in women's social panti in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 87906
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 87906?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
87906 stands for social activities in women's social panti
|Section||Human health and social work activities|
|Division||Other residential care activities|
|Group||Residential care activities|
|Indonesian class||Social activities in women's social panti|
Activities similar to Social activities in women's social panti
- Social activities in the middle and pengemis order
- Social activities in other orders ytdl
- Social activities in the order for youth development
- Aktivitas sosial di dalam panti untuk petirahan anak
- Social activities in women's social panti
- Government orphanage activities
- Private orphanage activities
- Social activity
- Social activities in a panti for persons with netrain disabilities
- Aktivitas sosial di dalam panti untuk penyandang disabilitas daksa
- Social activities in the panti for persons with disabilities with interview
- Social activities in the order for victims of victims of narcotics, alcohol, psychotropic and addictive abuse
What are the requirements to set up a social activities in women's social panti in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering social activities in women's social panti company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a social activities in women's social panti company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.