SOYBEAN TEMPE INDUSTRY
This group includes businesses making tempe from soybeans. The business of making tempe with raw materials other than soybeans, such as tempe bongkrek, is included in the 10399 group
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a soybean tempe industry in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 10391
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 0 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 10391?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
10391 stands for soybean tempe industry
|Section||Manufacture of food products|
|Group||Processing and preserving of fruit and vegetables|
|Indonesian class||Soybean tempe industry|
Activities similar to Soybean tempe industry
- Soybean tempe industry
- Manufacture knows soybean
- Manufacture of processing and other preservation of fruits and vegetables
- Manufacture of processing and preserving of fruit and vegetables in can
- Fruit and vegetable sari processing industry
- Fruit and vegetables freezing industry
- Fruit and vegetables salting or heating industry
- Industri pelumatan buah-buahan dan sayuran
- Fruit and vegetables drying industry
What are the requirements to set up a soybean tempe industry in Indonesia?
- This business classification does not allow foreign ownersip.
The process of registering soybean tempe industry company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a soybean tempe industry company depends on the location of your company's registered address.