SPECIALIZED DESIGN ACTIVITIES
This group includes the activities of providing specialized design services, such as fashion designing related to textiles, apparel, shoes, jewelry, furniture and other interior decorations and other fashion items such as personal or household items; industrial designer, namely the creation and development of designs and specifications that optimize the use, value and appearance of products, including the determination of materials, construction, mechanisms, shapes, colors and surface finishes of products, approaches to human needs and characteristics, safety, market recognition and efficiency in production, distribution, use and production; graphic design activities, interior designer activities and interior decorator activities
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a specialized design activities in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 74100
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 74100?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
74100 stands for specialized design activities
|Section||Other professional, scientific and technical activities|
|Division||Professional, scientific and technical activities|
|Group||Specialized design activities|
|Indonesian class||Specialized design activities|
Activities similar to Specialized design activities
What are the requirements to set up a specialized design activities in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering specialized design activities company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a specialized design activities company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.