SPORTS AND RECREATION EDUCATION
This group includes providing teaching in sporting activities to a group of individuals, such as in camps and schools. The group also includes a day and night teaching of camping sports. Does not include academic schools, colleges and universities. Teaching can take a variety of forms, such as educational training facilities, educational institutions, workplaces or homes and by correspondence, television, the internet or by other means. The teaching carried out in this group is formally regulated. Activities that include teaching sports (baseball, basketball, cricket, soccer and others), teaching sports in camping activities, teaching cheerleading, teaching gymnastics, teaching horse riding, whether academic or school, teaching swimming, instructors, teachers, professional sports coaches ,
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a sports and recreation education in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 85410
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 85410?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
85410 stands for sports and recreation education
|Indonesian class||Sports and recreation education|
Activities similar to Sports and recreation education
What are the requirements to set up a sports and recreation education in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering sports and recreation education company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a sports and recreation education company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.