STATE GOVERNMENT IMPLEMENTATION AND STATE SECRETARIATES
This group includes all the activities of the government administration process to achieve state goals that have been set by the legislative body, namely the President, Vice President, State Secretariat, Cabinet Secretariat, Ministry of Home Affairs, Governors, Regents, Mayors, Camat and Lurah or Village Heads, who have task of planning, leading and supervising government administration
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a state government implementation and state secretariates in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 84112
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 84112?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
84112 stands for state government implementation and state secretariates
|Section||Administration of the State and the economic and social policy of the community|
|Division||Public administration and defence; compulsory social security|
|Indonesian class||State government implementation and state secretariates|
Activities similar to State government implementation and state secretariates
What are the requirements to set up a state government implementation and state secretariates in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering state government implementation and state secretariates company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a state government implementation and state secretariates company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.