STORAGE, PURIFICATION AND DISTRIBUTION OF DRINKING WATER
This group includes the business of taking water directly from springs and groundwater as well as purifying surface water from water sources and channeling drinking water directly from water terminals through pipelines, tank cars (provided that the tankers are still under the same administrative management of the drinking water company. said) to be sold to consumers or customers, such as households, government agencies or institutions or agencies, social agencies, state-owned enterprises, private companies or businesses including hotels, processing industries and shops.
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a storage, purification and distribution of drinking water in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 36001
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 36001?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
36001 stands for storage, purification and distribution of drinking water
|Section||Water collection, treatment and supply|
|Division||Water supply; sewerage, waste management and remediation activities|
|Indonesian class||Storage, purification and distribution of drinking water|
Activities similar to Storage, purification and distribution of drinking water
What are the requirements to set up a storage, purification and distribution of drinking water in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering storage, purification and distribution of drinking water company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a storage, purification and distribution of drinking water company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.