SUPPORT ACTIVITIES FOR OTHER MINING AND QUARRYING
This group includes supporting services on the basis of remuneration or contracts, which are required in the main group 05, 07 and 08 mining activities, such as exploration services, for example by traditional means such as sampling ore and making geological observations, pumping services and distribution of mining products and services. trials of excavation and drilling of fields or mine wells
Register a company in Indonesia
Fill in the form below and have a company registered in Indonesia in five working days.Contact our consultants
Key requirements to set up a support activities for other mining and quarrying in Indonesia
The following requirements are based on the Indonesian business classification code 09900
- Maximum foreign ownership
- Minimum capital
- Rp. 2.5 billion
- Local SME partnership required
What is a KBLI 09900?
A KBLI is an Indonesian business classification, last revised in 2020. The KBLI determines the regulations for a specific business activity.
09900 stands for support activities for other mining and quarrying
|Section||Mining and quarrying|
|Division||Mining support service activities|
|Group||Support activities for other mining and quarrying|
|Indonesian class||Support activities for other mining and quarrying|
Activities similar to Support activities for other mining and quarrying
What are the requirements to set up a support activities for other mining and quarrying in Indonesia?
- At least two shareholders
- Maximum of 100% of the shares can be held by foreign shareholders.
- Minimum paid up capital is Rp 2.500.000.000,00
- Paid-up capital will not be injected in the company during the registration process. Instead, the shareholders issue a statement letter that at least the amount of minimum paid-up capital will be injected to the company once the registration is completed.
- At least one director. At least one of the directors must be an Indonesian resident. The directors are in charge of the daily operations of the company.
- At least one commissioner. Commissioners are overseeing the work of directors on behalf of the shareholders.
- The same person cannot be both a director and a commissioner.
- There is no requirement for the director or commissioner to hold shares in the company.
- Registered address in a building with the correct building permit.
Example of typical shareholder table
|Name||Country of origin||Role||Shares||Capital contribution|
|Smith Industries Ltd.||Australia||7500||Rp1875000000|
The process of registering support activities for other mining and quarrying company in Indonesia
The exact process of registering a support activities for other mining and quarrying company depends on the location of your company's registered address.
The fastest way to register a company in Indonesia is in South Jakarta (Jakarta Selatan), using Emerhub's registered address. This cuts down the registration time to five working days.
In Bali, the typical registration time is 3-4 weeks. Elsewhere in Indonesia the registration times vary between 2-6 weeks.